Problem solvedisabled Bios ACPI!
Okay, there must be somebody here that can help me solve this problem. When I shutdown my pc from knoppix3.4(both kernels) the screen goes blank but I still hear the power supply fan and can still operate the cd eject button. This is for both cd and hd install.I had to use the power switch.
I also use the CBit remaster which does not have this problem. The cdit edition completely shuts down my pc.
I tried the "acpi=off noacpi" cheat code but this has no effect.
Also not a kernel problem because it does not occur in the cbit edition.
Thanks!

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision Tower 5810 Xeon E5-1630 v3 3.7GHz NO RAM RAM 500GB HDD PARTS
$120.00
NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48
DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00
Intel Xeon Gold 6248R 3.0GHz 24-Core SRGZG 35.75MB LGA3647 Server CPU Processor
$225.00