Problem solvedisabled Bios ACPI!
Okay, there must be somebody here that can help me solve this problem. When I shutdown my pc from knoppix3.4(both kernels) the screen goes blank but I still hear the power supply fan and can still operate the cd eject button. This is for both cd and hd install.I had to use the power switch.
I also use the CBit remaster which does not have this problem. The cdit edition completely shuts down my pc.
I tried the "acpi=off noacpi" cheat code but this has no effect.
Also not a kernel problem because it does not occur in the cbit edition.
Thanks!

Commodore Amiga 3000 Computer 25MHz '030, 6MB, BlueSCSI, Mouse & Keyboard
$2399.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$219.00
DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
$999.99
Vintage Commodore 1702 CRT Video Monitor 1984 for C64 Amiga Retro Gaming Tested
$300.00
Amiga Fat Agnus 2MB PAL 390544-01 8375
$150.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00