-
Junior Member
registered user
I decided to go with the simple one big partition setup. The reason I used so many partitions is because my laptop was a proof-of-concept for a server and I'd figured I'd set it up as such. The partition setup was recommend to me.
Now that I've been thinking, the only things I have to worry about losing if I would be an upgrade (or new install) would my apache config and samba config which I'll just back up. All my personal data is stored on other hard drives, actually in Fat32 so I can share it with Windows.
Thanks for the help.
Andy
Similar Threads
-
By jefro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 10:37 PM
-
By Ezor in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 01:59 AM
-
By Bodhi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
-
By echelon in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 08:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot Of (12) SKhynix 8Gb DDR4-3200AA Desktop Pc Ram/Memory (Used)
$399.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39