http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...400#post893400
I googled it.
Perhaps try entering the following lines at a root window
modprobe yenta-socket
modprobe ndiswrapper
Hello,
First (Congratulation for the team responsible of knoppix it's wonderfull), would it be possible to have ndiswrapper installed for supporting wlan pcmcia adapter ?
It will helps to configure those unsupported linux cards in Knoppix.
(Pointless to say am I in the middle of a fight with a wpc54g)
(But why ? why ? I have buy a product from a company that doesn't support Linux (Linksys (I sware I will never buy such product again))
Regards,
Laza
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...400#post893400
I googled it.
Perhaps try entering the following lines at a root window
modprobe yenta-socket
modprobe ndiswrapper

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99