Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Linksys WUSB V2.8 (Atmel) using Knoppix 3.4 with 2.6 kernel?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    17

    Linksys WUSB V2.8 (Atmel) using Knoppix 3.4 with 2.6 kernel?

    I've read some threads on here about getting this working with the 2.4 kernel, but that doesn't seem to work with the 2.6 kernel. I have DL'd the CVS snapshot from Berlios that is supposed to work with both kernels.

    Anyone gotten this particular combination going?

    Thanks,
    Ewan

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    17
    OK, if no one's gotten this working, anyone got any ideas on how I CAN get this to work?

    I'd really like to switch, but I can't if I can't get to the net under Knoppix.

    Thanks,
    Ewan

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    17
    Just curious -

    Is my question so dumb and exceedingly obvious that folks are afraid they'd break out laughing trying to answer it or

    Is my question so difficult that no one can even begin to tell me what I could possibly do to solve it or

    Do I have some kind of posting flag that says - DO NOT answer this guy's questions



    As I said, just curious (though an answer to the original question would STILL be appreciated).

Similar Threads

  1. Remaster Knoppix with atmel Driver Support
    By DerFahnder in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:14 PM
  2. WUSB linksys adaptor
    By Nessun in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 12:34 AM
  3. WEP Encryption settings with WUSB
    By tdk in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2004, 12:50 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 07:04 PM
  5. WUSB adapter don’t work
    By vantunes in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 01:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB picture

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB

$82.00



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys picture

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys

$16.99



Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable picture

Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable

$9.97



Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles picture

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles

$53.99



WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum picture

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum

$149.99