OK, if no one's gotten this working, anyone got any ideas on how I CAN get this to work?
I'd really like to switch, but I can't if I can't get to the net under Knoppix.
Thanks,
Ewan
I've read some threads on here about getting this working with the 2.4 kernel, but that doesn't seem to work with the 2.6 kernel. I have DL'd the CVS snapshot from Berlios that is supposed to work with both kernels.
Anyone gotten this particular combination going?
Thanks,
Ewan
OK, if no one's gotten this working, anyone got any ideas on how I CAN get this to work?
I'd really like to switch, but I can't if I can't get to the net under Knoppix.
Thanks,
Ewan
Just curious -
Is my question so dumb and exceedingly obvious that folks are afraid they'd break out laughing trying to answer it or
Is my question so difficult that no one can even begin to tell me what I could possibly do to solve it or
Do I have some kind of posting flag that says - DO NOT answer this guy's questions
![]()
As I said, just curious (though an answer to the original question would STILL be appreciated).

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99