-
Senior Member
registered user
KMail Security (OpenPGP) Help - Please...
Ok, I am not a noob, but in some areas, I am still learning, so I won't say I am a noobie on this... (but I am) [giggle]
I keep getting email (through KMail) that shows the following:
Code:
Message was signed with unknown key.
The validity of the signature cannot be verified.
Problem: OpenPGP plug-in was not specified.
Use the 'Settings->Configure KMail->Security' dialog to specify the
plug-in or ask your system administrator to do that for you.
Ouch! That hurts! I am the system administrator!
Ok, I tried to do what it said, and got completely lost doing it, I set it to something, I thought would get it working, and the next email I got, it came out with the same error -=- So, I'm missing something, or not doing something...
Way back, when I first started getting these things, I tried to set what it wanted, and then gave up, thinking it was only "foof" or "fluff" as far as the workings of email, but, with the growing concerns of email security, I'd really like this to be working.
Has anyone got the above working? And how can I get it working?
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By Ezor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 09:29 PM
-
By nicorellius in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:22 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:07 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 02:16 PM
-
By willywalker in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

B85M-G Motherboard Intel Core i7-4770 CPU LGA1150 mATX 4 DIMM IO Shield
$75.96