-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks Stephen, now some more questions (you knew this was going to happen...)
OpenPGP is for incomming email signing ?
OpenGPG is for outgoing email signing ?
Am I right, or do I have something mixed up?
Also, the above is not for encryption, right? Because the email I get with these messages, can be read (but just have the message above them), so it can't be an encrypted email. So, "signing" an email just ensures who the sender is, and that "they" sent it, correct?
Considering how much the trouble, as seen above, to get "signing" working with email, and the fact that I don't have anyone I would "need" this for, nor would they care if I did or not, and that the email I am getting that has this, is coming from ALSA email newsgroup, I think its a moot issue to get it working. I just thought, by the message that pops up in the email, it was something serious that I am missing, and by the wording, something that "should" be running, or something is seriously going to go wrong, kinda thing.
Thanks again for the help Stephen,
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By Ezor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 09:29 PM
-
By nicorellius in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 01:22 PM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 05:07 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 02:16 PM
-
By willywalker in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$379.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00