Try booting with any of the cheatcodes like noagp or even failsave. See the cheatcode list in the docs. at the top of the page.
When I boot Knoppix from CD, he configures all that stuff, and when he gets to STARTING... it just goes black, cd stops, and everything is frozen.
On the other computers it works great.
Its 3.2 version
Is maybe something wrong with my computer configuration?
Pentium 2.8, 512 RAM, 256mb MSI GeForce 4 and ASUS mainboard
Did someone had this problem?
Try booting with any of the cheatcodes like noagp or even failsave. See the cheatcode list in the docs. at the top of the page.
i tried... it doesn't work
I also tried to boot PHLAK (www.phlak.org), and I have the same problem.

$80.00
Vintage Digitizer Tablet Accessories Lot 16 Button Puck & Stylus P/N 01-0339
$140.00
Vintage Data Technology DTC2280 16-Bit ISA I/O Card, Late '80s to Early '90s
$89.00
HP 360LX Palmtop PC Vintage Pocket Computer, working, Stylus included.
$69.00
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Vintage 90s PC Lot of 3.5 Floppy Disks Home Office Productivity CAD EXCEL WP AOL
$60.00
Vintage Microtech Europa 40 External SCSI Hard Drive (For Parts/Untested)
$59.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage IMSAI Dual 8” Floppy Disk Drive PerSci 277 Powers On Rare
$1599.00
IBM V.90 56K PCI Data Fax Modem 33L4619 33L4582 Lucent Vintage PC Card
$29.99