Try booting with any of the cheatcodes like noagp or even failsave. See the cheatcode list in the docs. at the top of the page.
When I boot Knoppix from CD, he configures all that stuff, and when he gets to STARTING... it just goes black, cd stops, and everything is frozen.
On the other computers it works great.
Its 3.2 version
Is maybe something wrong with my computer configuration?
Pentium 2.8, 512 RAM, 256mb MSI GeForce 4 and ASUS mainboard
Did someone had this problem?
Try booting with any of the cheatcodes like noagp or even failsave. See the cheatcode list in the docs. at the top of the page.
i tried... it doesn't work
I also tried to boot PHLAK (www.phlak.org), and I have the same problem.

Vintage 90s PC Lot of 3.5 Floppy Disks Home Office Productivity CAD EXCEL WP AOL
$60.00
Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial
$109.99
Vintage Data Technology DTC2280 16-Bit ISA I/O Card, Late '80s to Early '90s
$89.00
Vintage Microsoft Word for Windows 1.1 Big Box NEW FACTORY SEALED Aus Version
$208.67
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Creative Labs Sound Blaster AWE64 Value CT4500 ISA Vintage Sound Card
$69.89
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Tektronix Vintage Full-Size QWERTY Keyboard with Numeric Keypad 119-1989-001
$79.99
HP 360LX Palmtop PC Vintage Pocket Computer, working, Stylus included.
$69.00
$80.00