-
Senior Member
registered user
RE: How are you publicising Knoppix? :)
I am helping to promote Penguicon, where we will be handing out Knoppix discs. This may sound like preaching to the choir, but many of the attendees are from the science fiction fandom community and need a place to start with Linux and open source. When I contact Linux and general computer user groups about Penguicon or give presentations on any subject, I ALWAYS mention Knoppix. When I contact Unix/Linux news sites I do the same.
When I go to computer trade shows in my area, I always take a couple of discs with me -- you never know WHO you will run into. Plans are in the works for our LUG to get a table at the shows and sell discs while we promote our group.
My signature on discussion forums includes links to both Penguicon and this site.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Intel Core i7-6900K SR2PB 8-Core 3.20GHz CPU LGA 2011 (Socket R)
$60.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00