-
Network Status Indicators/LEDs
Hey everyone! This is my first post here, so be gentle. I just started using knoppix and have it installed as my primary os. I've got everything set up just the way I like it, but I just want one more thing. Back in my Windows days, I used to have a network status light indicator in my system tray. I've used Gentoo Linux on my xbox and have seen the same thing. I was wondering if I could have something like that in my linux taskbar, next to the clock where my keyboard layout icon is. Is this possible? What do I need to install?
Thanks!
Adam
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 08:07 PM
-
By ThomasX in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2005, 03:09 PM
-
By Darkman348 in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:44 PM
-
By dragonx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:55 AM
-
By neil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM Power S922 9009-22A Power9 DDR4 10GbE 6X SFF Barebone Server
$999.95

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$135.00

IBM System x3755 M3 2U Rackmount Server – No Drives or Trays
$150.00

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96