-
Adding app's from an .ISO iimage
Is this possibel? I have a 3.4 H.D. installation on hdb1; if I were to copy another Knoppix version .ISO to hdb2, would I be able to use the Debian package management system to add applications to my existing installation? I'm on dial-up, and I want to use some of the large applications on the Agnula/DiMuDi live CD; I can't do a H.D. install, but I do have space for the .ISO, would I be able to update my running Knoppix installation this way? I know this may sound stupid, but, from what I've seen Knoppix can fix a rainy day, so I figured it could do this.
Similar Threads
-
By rrfish72 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 09:25 PM
-
By pcartwright in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 12:28 PM
-
By pinjarra in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 12:13 PM
-
By Joe999 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 02:47 AM
-
By kushaljerath in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 06:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63

KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Coolant Pressure Tester, Radiator Vacuum Refill Kit
$88.16

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

Electric Air Duster & Small Vacuum, 130000RPM, 2in1 Cleaner
$53.22

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98