-
start autodetection
I have a huge problem. I have a Proliant 5000 which needs a mem statement to start - or, else, it hangs. I did a knoppix-installer installation and seemed to go o.k. - although on the shell screen I saw some errors. I did a knoppix installation. I made a boot floppy and was expecting hardware autodetection - because that works fine on my computer. Well I got into a full Debian system (no autodetection)
Can somebody, please, tell me how to start autodetection on the boot floppy? I am new in all this and I am afraid I did something wrong.
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By jago25_98 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 12:01 AM
-
By RJDavison in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 01:19 PM
-
By koukos in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 08:50 AM
-
By mikekgr in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:20 PM
-
By hapbt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 07:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+ 12.4" 256GB 12GB Gray Wi-Fi AMOLED Android
$580.00

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

LOT OF 20 128GB 2230 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSDs | Mixed Brands
$269.95

Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00