Could we please have an option in the Forums to print a topic as is available on other Forum sites.
If Knoppix/Linux stuffs up and I need info, I have to boot Windoze (on the same PC) to post t/read the Forums, but I can't do this and fix Knoppix/Linux at the same time.
Printable copies of Forum topics - without the graphics- would be really appreciated so as not to waste paper and ink
Thanks
master_b

IBM PC Manuals Books Lot of 6 Vintage
$250.00
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00
7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98
Vintage Ceramic IC Chips 50 Pcs For Collection
$550.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Rare Vintage Apple 820-0729-B PC Compatibility Card PCI PowerMac
$299.00
Adobe FrameMaker 5 Macintosh Vintage 1996 Software CD Floppies Box Manuals
$129.99
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Vintage Dell Optiplex GX1 800L Celeron 128 MB Ram No hard drive or o.s.
$119.95