-
Recover fat data after ntfs format
Hello everybody,
I reinstalled a corrupted pc with a fresh installation of windows xp.
After reïnstallation, I realized that I still need some very important data on the harddisk. While installing I let windows reformat the entire harddisk (same partitions) to NTFS was fat32 before!
Is it possible to recover and save the old data to an external disk.
Please help, cause many years of work are lost now.
I know I had to backup BUT .....
Similar Threads
-
By blkmagic in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 06:12 PM
-
By craigw79 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By debuser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-16-2004, 01:46 AM
-
By dreday202 in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:03 AM
-
By bradleyko in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00