Thanks to Max Bowsher on the rsync list, this is it.
$ rsync --ignore-times rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso
That short form of the option is -I, I for India, not l for lollypop.
Bob
![]()
I recently downloaded the Knopix iso
The md5sum of the iso differs from that on the site.
I've been stuffing around with rsync trying to correct my iso and I'm getting nowhere with it.
Could someone give me the syntax of rsync that will force the correction of what I have.
Been RTFM to no avail.
Thanks
Bob
![]()
Thanks to Max Bowsher on the rsync list, this is it.
$ rsync --ignore-times rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso
That short form of the option is -I, I for India, not l for lollypop.
Bob
![]()
Something went wrong w/ your download.
I think there's no chance to repair the iso.
Try another download w/ a ftp client.
tom

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99
Vintage NEC PC-8001 32KB RAM Fully Working Set w/ Monitor Cable & Tape
$499.00
Factory Sealed Windows 2000 Professional Upgrade Edition Vintage PC Software NOS
$50.00
Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite 4090XDVD Intel Celeron 400Mhz Retro - Powers up Cards
$57.59