Thanks to Max Bowsher on the rsync list, this is it.
$ rsync --ignore-times rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso
That short form of the option is -I, I for India, not l for lollypop.
Bob
![]()
I recently downloaded the Knopix iso
The md5sum of the iso differs from that on the site.
I've been stuffing around with rsync trying to correct my iso and I'm getting nowhere with it.
Could someone give me the syntax of rsync that will force the correction of what I have.
Been RTFM to no avail.
Thanks
Bob
![]()
Thanks to Max Bowsher on the rsync list, this is it.
$ rsync --ignore-times rsync://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso KNOPPIX_V3.1-2003-01-20-EN.iso
That short form of the option is -I, I for India, not l for lollypop.
Bob
![]()
Something went wrong w/ your download.
I think there's no chance to repair the iso.
Try another download w/ a ftp client.
tom

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server Intel Xeon E5630 4GB DDR3 No HDD
$279.99
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50