This card does work w/ Linux but takes some coaxing sometimes. Search the forums here and you'll find some thread on how to set it up. You can try modprobe sb irq=5
Hi. I've installed knoppix on my pc, and I have a big problem .. I can't install the sound board. It detects it .. but .. when the sound daemon tryes to start .. buf .. it can't ... I've search on the net for drivers for my snd board Yamaha OPL3SAx ..but .. i found nothing .. I don't know what to do anymore .. thanx ...![]()
This card does work w/ Linux but takes some coaxing sometimes. Search the forums here and you'll find some thread on how to set it up. You can try modprobe sb irq=5
I tryed modeprobe .. still won't work .. I've downloaded and instaled last ALSA . ... nothing .. this sound board really kills me)
![]()
Well there are many configuration options for this card. If you search the forums you'll find other posts about this card.

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00