-
on the topic of hot swappable drives and whatnot I have a dell latitude, I have a number of drives that i would like to use on it.
Zip 250
CD-ROM
Floppy
Allready loaded it to the HD, that worked great. Can't praise enough the:
knx-hdinstall
command. That was so simple. And once I figured out that the swap file was number 82 it made life even easier. The only problem is when I'm on the desktop of knoppix I can't seem to hotswap the drives to access the floppy or the zip or the cd-rom. I have to reboot everytime to access the floppy or cd-rom, I have never gotten the zip to work on knoppix 3.2 yet.
Ideas on how to accomplish this would be great.
Similar Threads
-
By TheLaxPlayer in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By Generix in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By twotees in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:49 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:05 AM
-
By linpin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

2‑Pack SFP+ 10G BiDi BX‑U/BX‑D 1270/1330nm 10km | Cisco Compatible | ALVIRON
$48.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99