-
I am running knoppix off of the Hard drive, just can't figure out how to mount this zip drive. I've tried /dev/sda when i create a new hd on the desktop also tried /dev/sda4 not sure what i am doing wrong with it. I have a disk in the drive when the laptop boots. If I shutdown, I can put the floppy in and use that, and then If I shutdown again I can run the cdrom. No big deal, just wanted to create a desktop icon for zip...doesn't seem to want to recognize it.
Similar Threads
-
By TheLaxPlayer in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2004, 01:26 AM
-
By Generix in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By twotees in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 05:49 PM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:05 AM
-
By linpin in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 06:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

USED - Intel Core i7-13700 SRMBA 2.10GHz 30M 16-Core Socket 1700 CPU Processor
$250.00