Hey guys, 2 questions for ya.
Hardware:
-------------------
Dell Inspiron 1100
Intel Celeron 2.4ghz
Broadcom 4401 10/100
Linksys WPC11 v3.0 PCMCIA card
1) I'm trying to use the WPC11 with Knoppix-STD v0.1b (which uses Knoppix 3.2 as it's base). When Knoppix boots, it recognizes the card, and connects to my wlan perfectly. But, when I try to start kismet_monitor as root, I get:
wlanctl-ng: Operation not supported
2) I've also been trying to get the Broadcom 10/100 card to work with STD v0.1b, but to no avail.
I've done extensive searches of the forums, and unless I'm blind, I cannot find a similar thread/resolution for either problem. I'm not a newbie to linux, just to the LiveCD concept. Any and all help is MUCH appreciated!
-elm3r

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Ram Memory (M378A1K43DB2-CTD) Tested
$29.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95
Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
SK Hynix 32GB (4 x 8GB) DIMM DDR4 2133 2Rx8 ECC Memory RAM HMA41GR7AFR8N
$109.99