-
Junior Member
registered user
Video card BusId??
Help! At present, I'm using Knoppix 3.3. I'm trying to learn Debian by installing Debian 3.0r2 on my wifes machine, which uses a Matrox G550 video card. The install program asks for the Video card Bus id in "PCI:NN:NN:NN format. I tried typing lspci, which came up with my video card type but no bus numbers. So far, xserver-xfree86 does not work. I do get a promt.
Help would be much appreciated
Jesse (W6KKT)
P4 3.6 ghz water-cooled
-
Junior Member
registered user
Update
I changed video cards to ATI Radion 8500LE. Debian xserver-Xfree86 still does not see my agp video card. I ran scan pci and the number are:
Bus 0x1 Device 0x514c Function 0x0000 So far, I have tried:
PCI:1:0:0, PCI:0:0:0, PCI:1:0:0 PCI:1:0:4 and PCI:0:0:4 with no fix. Knoppix see's my card, but Debian installer doesn't seem to work.
Similar Threads
-
By MSPirate in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 04:21 AM
-
By Stas in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By nomex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-05-2003, 06:02 PM
-
By soapee01 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 10:47 AM
-
By Jason in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 06:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99

LOT OF 8 Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 MTA36ASF2G72PZ SERVER MEMORY ECC
$500.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot Of 5 Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-14900R Server Memory RAM M393B2G70DB0, WORKING
$69.99