My external USB cdrom drive is /dev/sr0
Have a USB floppy drive for my laptop.
Anybody know how to mount it?
I've tried some of the things I've found on google but no luck so far.
Any suggestions?
Minnie
My external USB cdrom drive is /dev/sr0
I'll try mounting that and see if it finds it! Thanks!!
Minnie

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99
Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
SonicWall TZ670 Gen 7 NGFW Firewall 10GbE 5Gbps - Choose Coverage Plan Auth Sler
$1400.00
$170.00
Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99