Could I download your project ? Where is it ?
Thank's a lot
freevo is in the next version... i already installed it.
Could I download your project ? Where is it ?
Thank's a lot
The freevo edition is not complete yet... I am still working on getting freevo set up to work in the presence os a ram disk... also, I have no ftp to store it on.... I am thinking that tonight I will get around to writing a mini-howto on getting freevo setup, throw that on the disk, and create the iso... this is still a very rough-cut remaster... I plan on releasing often, and polishing as i go.
Dear god, Thank you for mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa and freevo knoppix!
Where can we git it?!?
I hate to burst the bubbles... but i dont have a server to use yet.. AND i just found a kink or two with the freevo... I need to recompile it, and install a few simlinks and make a new setup guide for it...
It would be pretty cool to make a knoppix - cinelerra renderfarm disk!
Just load it on all the unused computers on the network and bingo a renderfarm!!
So where can we download it from??
i have the renderfarm software included.. un fortuantly i dont have space to share it on.. and lost intrest due to the impossiblity of me sharing my work... sorry
Why don΄t you put it on the BitTorrent network? It will spread quickly that way.
Cheers.
Can you put your project on sourceforge? Sounds like they have lots of ftp space for such projects!
Good Luck,
god,
I Wish i had some space to give you for the cd. Like the others i'm interested in trying it out if you find a way to make it available.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive β Latest September 2026
$12.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS β Box + PSU
$649.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 β 3 DVD Set
$58.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30