Could I download your project ? Where is it ?
Thank's a lot
freevo is in the next version... i already installed it.
Could I download your project ? Where is it ?
Thank's a lot
The freevo edition is not complete yet... I am still working on getting freevo set up to work in the presence os a ram disk... also, I have no ftp to store it on.... I am thinking that tonight I will get around to writing a mini-howto on getting freevo setup, throw that on the disk, and create the iso... this is still a very rough-cut remaster... I plan on releasing often, and polishing as i go.
Dear god, Thank you for mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa and freevo knoppix!
Where can we git it?!?
I hate to burst the bubbles... but i dont have a server to use yet.. AND i just found a kink or two with the freevo... I need to recompile it, and install a few simlinks and make a new setup guide for it...
It would be pretty cool to make a knoppix - cinelerra renderfarm disk!
Just load it on all the unused computers on the network and bingo a renderfarm!!
So where can we download it from??
i have the renderfarm software included.. un fortuantly i dont have space to share it on.. and lost intrest due to the impossiblity of me sharing my work... sorry
Why don´t you put it on the BitTorrent network? It will spread quickly that way.
Cheers.
Can you put your project on sourceforge? Sounds like they have lots of ftp space for such projects!
Good Luck,
god,
I Wish i had some space to give you for the cd. Like the others i'm interested in trying it out if you find a way to make it available.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB SAS 12Gb ST4000NM0025 7200 512n 3.5 HDD
$48.99
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD (V6313)
$61.56
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59