good point bth of you.... *goes back to thinking*
Freevo and other tivo like pvr solutions are great additions too, but only play the recordings they make. These tivo clones also take over and don't really allow for use of the PC for other things like web browsing, email. Which to be of the most use a media PC needs to do these in addition to playing DVD, xVCD, MP3, CD-A etc..Originally Posted by god
DVArchive would allow those who have ReplayTV units to play the recordings in other rooms on TV's and/or PC's using small ITX based media PC's.
good point bth of you.... *goes back to thinking*
Hi!
I'd like to know if you have made a MD5 key of your ISO?
So i'd like to know which licence did you choose...
Thks a lot for details!![]()
I neglected to make an MD5 sum... i will get on that as soon as i am back at the computer with the files on it...
What do you mean by which liscense did i choose? It is just a remaster of standard knoppix 3.1, so what ever liscence that falls under should apply.... I only added GPL programs....
I am truly impressed. If we get Blender in there, this would be my main Knoppix (or is it Meadiaknoppix?) CDROM
I already have like 5 ISOs I use... Some Morphix and some Knoppix
Hi,
I'm glad that someone else started working on this.
I've been working on getting freevo working along with xmltv on knoppix, but now that this is avialable I can start working on getting it to work in mediaknoppix.
The way I wanted to approach it is so that when you put the knoppix cd in, you would boot directly into freevo, but as of right now I don't even know if that is possible.
I will keep you guys posted about any progress.
We are creating a remastered version of Knoppix 3.2 containing more than 200 multimedia apllications only from unstable and experimental sources.
We use fluxbox as a window manager for his low consuming hardware and the little space of disk it takes. Included in multimedialinux is cinelerra, moonlight3d and jazz++ , that are not already .deb packetized. We are going to add more as soon as we resolve some problems of libraries that conflicts ( basically many programs are dfepending on libvorbis0a wich you have to remove to install libvorbis0 that many other programs require ).
If you want I can upload the iso to your site for having better feedback.
By the way, our mastering wrtk is based on the istructions we posted in WORKING INSTRUCTIONS post by Marco Ghirlanda. These instructions seems to produce a high quality knoppix, as fast as the original. Fell free to ask any question you want to know.
Keep spreading opensource philosophy and soon we will have a better world
Hope it helps, Marco Ghirlanda [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
I dont know if you are still looking for a web host, but I came accross http://www.5gbhosting.com/
How about putting on povray, yafray, blender, yable and an openmosix patched kernel?
hi
it seems to be unpossible -at least for me- to download mediapackknoppix from ftp://ftp.mediapackknoppix/Knoppix.
I tried it 3times.
Firt time dl broke dowm at 25%, second time at 99% and third time
at~82%. I have long experience in dl.
WHATS ON?????????
Bye god
greetings from nogod
Q: whats your emailaddress?

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Lot of 39 Used & Tested Cisco SFP-10G-LRM 10G Base SFP Transceivers 10-2456-02
$349.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09