The first gen- cd is based off of knoppix, and I only removed the games needing gnome....Originally Posted by agent
I also added tux racer, and I am thinking about adding some more opensource games... list some you would like to see.
The first gen- cd is based off of knoppix, and I only removed the games needing gnome....Originally Posted by agent
I also added tux racer, and I am thinking about adding some more opensource games... list some you would like to see.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
NEW Lenovo Samsung 64GB LPDDR5X 8533 MHz LPCAMM2 Memory,For ThinkPad P1 Gen7,8,9
$1349.00
32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB - Laptop Memory
$260.00
64MB (2 x 32MB) 72 Pin EDO Memory SIMM 5V Non Parity 60ns
$19.44
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz Memory DIMM Tested Excellent Condition
$155.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98