Could I download your project ? Where is it ?
Thank's a lot
freevo is in the next version... i already installed it.
Could I download your project ? Where is it ?
Thank's a lot
The freevo edition is not complete yet... I am still working on getting freevo set up to work in the presence os a ram disk... also, I have no ftp to store it on.... I am thinking that tonight I will get around to writing a mini-howto on getting freevo setup, throw that on the disk, and create the iso... this is still a very rough-cut remaster... I plan on releasing often, and polishing as i go.
Dear god, Thank you for mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa and freevo knoppix!
Where can we git it?!?
I hate to burst the bubbles... but i dont have a server to use yet.. AND i just found a kink or two with the freevo... I need to recompile it, and install a few simlinks and make a new setup guide for it...
It would be pretty cool to make a knoppix - cinelerra renderfarm disk!
Just load it on all the unused computers on the network and bingo a renderfarm!!
So where can we download it from??
i have the renderfarm software included.. un fortuantly i dont have space to share it on.. and lost intrest due to the impossiblity of me sharing my work... sorry
Why donīt you put it on the BitTorrent network? It will spread quickly that way.
Cheers.
Can you put your project on sourceforge? Sounds like they have lots of ftp space for such projects!
Good Luck,
god,
I Wish i had some space to give you for the cd. Like the others i'm interested in trying it out if you find a way to make it available.

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
COMMODORE 1581 3-1/2" FLOPPY DRIVE WITH JIFFYDOS. TESTED AND WORKING
$325.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Parceiro 1.1 for Amiga 1000, 8MB Fast RAM, RTC, 16GB SD, Case Repaired, Tested
$229.99
Commodore Amiga 1080 CRT Computer Monitor *TESTED/WORKING*
$250.00
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00