-
frozen-bubble-data
Frozen-bubble-data says no install script and has apt totally messed up.
Have tried -f
Tried to uninstall, but apt says in too bad of a state, must reinstall and it won't do that either.
Any help appreciated.
Running 3.4 with 2.6.5 kernel.
Thanks in advance
Ray Anderson
-
Junior Member
registered user
Yeah, I'm having that same stupid thing. I was trying to remove all those games that I would never play, and run into this.
Now, I'm stuck with this. Is there any way to manual hack out apt to clean it up? I just wasted a whole day trying to get over it, coz I can't do any other apt-related work.
I'm using 3.4 kernel 2.6.6 from 2004/5/17.
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2004, 04:57 AM
-
By nvgringo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 12:58 PM
-
By hugeness in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-29-2003, 03:32 AM
-
By ramu_i in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:43 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 12:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

DEFECTIVE IBM SYSTEM X3530 M4 7160AC1 Server 2INTEL XEON E52430L 0 80GB G3D
$142.50

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99