-
No display on monitor
Hi everyone. This is my first post here. Yesterday I tried booting into my Knoppix-STD cd and I go to the screen with the little linux penguin and it was conifiguring the hardware or whatever, and then it stopped outputting to my monitor. The same thing happened when I tried PHLAK. I haven't booted into these cd's before so this is the first time. I have an LCD on my desktop if that makes a difference. What do I need to do for this to work? Thanks for the help.
Similar Threads
-
By maestrobwh1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 12:58 AM
-
By illcuban in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 07:14 PM
-
By comanam in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:37 PM
-
By jclochesy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 11:04 AM
-
By Ancer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 09:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99