-
I reckon I've buggered something up, so I might back up onto my larger hdd and start again. It'll only take about half an hour, but it means that things will be a bit easier to see. I've stuck a few unstable sources in my list file which might be why, mplayer crashes on startup and so on. Thanks for all the help guys, I tend to break things and learn from my mistakes.
Similar Threads
-
By asearle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2005, 01:04 PM
-
By pc3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:44 PM
-
By knoppy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 09:34 PM
-
By Li0nheart in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 12:42 AM
-
By mordor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 03:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00