Thanks guys, that's really helpful. Somehow I've lost the symbolic link to my kernel source. Next job is to work out how to re-create it. I'll let you know how I get on, and if this fixes the problem.
Karl.
Thanks guys, that's really helpful. Somehow I've lost the symbolic link to my kernel source. Next job is to work out how to re-create it. I'll let you know how I get on, and if this fixes the problem.
Karl.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Intel Core i7-7700 SR338 3.6GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 Kaby Lake CPU Processor - Good
$39.99
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99
INTEL XEON E3-1285 SR373 V6 4.10GHz 4-CORE 8 MB LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$89.00