Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Errors during boot.

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    436
    You're posting bootlogs from 4 days (and very detailed)!
    You expect a lot of patience from us!

    Do you have a floppy inserted?
    Do you know, why it tries to access the floppy?

    Do you boot using 'lilo'?
    If you edit /etc/lilo.conf, perhaps you find a command "append ... lang=de ..."
    where you replace 'de' by 'us' or 'fr' or whatever your language of choice is.

    And perhaps you make a priority list of errors, which we can try to solve step by step.

  2. #12
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Caguas, PR
    Posts
    18


    Sorry I forgot to just leave the most recent boot up. I'll fix that.

    Yes I do have a floppy inserted since I'm using it to boot into linux.

    Yes I do use lilo, I will verify the /etc/lilo.conf

    I know that things like these take time to learn and fix. All I expect from all of you is help when you can, not because you have to, but because you like to, since all of us have our day to day lives to live also.

    Thanks again user unknown. I will make that priority list of errors.

    --
    Take care.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix 3.8.1 LiveCD Boot Errors
    By tilleyrw in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 02:25 PM
  2. /etc/ read-only errors on remastered boot
    By DunkyB in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 02:49 PM
  3. Errors during knoppix boot
    By Kastor in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:08 PM
  4. Trouble booting CD: No boot graphics, various I/O errors
    By Hobbieman in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2004, 05:58 PM
  5. knoppix boot errors - blank screen turning on/off
    By frozt54 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.62