-
Junior Member
registered user
Thank you OErjan, I will try that. What does the nosmp cheatcode do? since I didn't find it listed on the cheatcodes table.
Thank you user unknown, I will do that, since I find a little bit cumbersome sometimes the graphical login.
Of the errors that I posted so far, I will see if using the cheat codes that OErjan suggested, doesn't give me at least some of the errors.
Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=Linux ro root=304 ramdisk_size=100000 lang=de apm=power-off hda=scsi hdb=scsi hdc=scsi hdd=scsi hde=scsi hdf=scsi hdg=scsi hdh=scsi nomce
Any ideas as to why the highlighted in blue defaults to DE instead of US?
Thank you.
--
Take care
Similar Threads
-
By tilleyrw in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 02:25 PM
-
By DunkyB in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 02:49 PM
-
By Kastor in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 11:08 PM
-
By Hobbieman in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 05:58 PM
-
By frozt54 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Unclaimed Cloud Managed Security Appliance Firewall SD-WAN
$119.99

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50