Hi!
I have installed KNOPPIX on a CD with an HP Omnibook 6000. Everything works perfectly fine, and I Love it! However I've got a MATRIX RELOADED CAM, and Im trying to get it recognized but it doesn't seem to work. This is my first time using LINUX so Please forgive me if my question seems a little " Dummy type"
. The CAM actually did not initialize even using WinDoze but I have heard from many other sources that Linux OS will recognize the CAM on all Laptops. How I can change the settings to recognize 16bit cards? My PCMCIA is TEXAS INSTRUMENTS PCI 1420 CARDBUS CONTROLLER. Any advise would be really apreciated.
Greetings - menelaos

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00
CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94
Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch
$69.99
Cisco WS-C3850-48P-S 48-Port PoE+ Gigabit Switch w/ 10G Uplink Module Options
$259.99
Cisco ASR 901 Series A901-12C-FT-D Aggregation Services Router 800-40055-01
$122.40
Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50