-
Senior Member
registered user
Ok, Ok, you want me to admit it... I will...
I'm cheap, I'd rather swap CDR's than pay, and I'd rather trade (any) amount of blank CDR's that I have a supply for, than to try and download a 700MB (plus) file, and considering the phone line, take days doing it, and probably not get it to complete. I am also looking to find someone who has already found the "latest" version, than to do the "research" myself. So, I guess I'm LAZY and CHEAP. Liquid cash is something I don't have, but, I have invested "previous" money into my supplies, and thus, was looking for someone who felt this was a good offer. I also would rather "trust" someone from the Knoppix Forums than a complete stranger on EBay - besides, I just don't do EBay, I can sell, but I just don't "feel" right buying on it - its a "personal" thing... (either that, or its a "post-menaposal thing, or hormone imbalance, who knows)
But, thanks for the option AJG 
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99