Can anyone guess? Skellefteå?Originally Posted by OErjan
![]()
expensive? i have 10Mb@28€/month ok only grantee upt to 512k but it rarely goes that low (otoh we have about 17 000 inh in whole region and several THICK optic lines branching from here (lots of IT research in local ERICSON lab, and a CISCO lab on Skeria Campus...).
Can anyone guess? Skellefteå?Originally Posted by OErjan
![]()
Eco2Geek
I was hoping you'd assist, you helped me out of that WMF issue before, you still have my email? If not, its taylar at pctcnet dot net... You can state your terms in the email, and, thanks again for the help, again...
Ms. Cuddles
Originally Posted by Cuddles
if you still need a cd i will burn one for you
email me at [email protected]
don't mind the .gr ; i am in the US too
Yes Markus 64*N 20*E is skellefteå. nice place to live imho.
salmon fishing is nearly possible from campus cafeteria (about 25meters from water)...
not to mention the festival...
Do you still need a Knoppix CD...I'll send it to you for nothing if you want. I'm just below you in IL
Boehmb,
Got it, its coming in the mail already, but thanks for the offer
Ms. Cuddles
Let me know if you need future releases.
Yes it is nice, been there wisiting Alimak. (So I cheated while I remembered they mentioned Skeria).Originally Posted by OErjan
PS: Sorry Cuddles for borrowing your post like I did, wasn't thinking. Glad you're getting the CD already so perhaps I can borrow this thread just a little bit more.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$70.00
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95