-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
lamerie
it's laughable watching the Redmond Ruin stagger through hardware detection, network setup etc, 'Please Wait...While Windows...............<freezes>; Well Bill, I've spent the last 15 years kicking your crap into shape and I reckon I've had years of 'empty time'
I must totally agree. I thought exactly the same when I installed Windows for someonesome days ago... It becomes so obvious when you are used to Knoppix. Come on... Preparing installation, Installing, Detecting hardware, Rebooting, Deleting temporary files, Preparing for first launch, Activating, Hotfixing, Phoning home, Messing up Registry... and finally... Annoying.
How could we ever use that stuff?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 07:22 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2003, 04:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP EliteBook 830 G8 Core I7-1185G7 3.00GHz Laptop 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD
$250.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Silver 128GB SSD 4gb RAM
$97.97

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

HP Envy X360 15t-w100 Core [email protected] 8GB 256GB SSD Win11Hm Nvidia GeForce
$170.00