-
...and quite right too! this stuff is going to revolutionize the OS market. I've installed 3 Windoze and 3 Knoppix/Debian installs recently and it's laughable watching the Redmond Ruin stagger through hardware detection, network setup etc, 'Please Wait...While Windows...............<freezes>; Well Bill, I've spent the last 15 years kicking your crap into shape and I reckon I've had years of 'empty time', sat there doing nothing while the numbers get slowly crunched, hours into days into weeks... ...Windows needs to restart your computer... ohhh for ..'s. sake!!!!!
I got the new Knoppix 3.4 CD today (upgrading from 3.2 on a hdd install) and I swear to God, all set up, configured, uploading and downloading before I'd organised the coffee. 'KIN BRILLIANT! .. .and not only that, it just keeps getting better, more stuff on the Klik (klik.berlios.de) site..click it, download it , use it...simple!.this is almost too much for an old boy like me, what will I do with all this extra time? where's me pipe and slippers?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 07:22 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2003, 04:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

AC Adapter For Aiper Scuba SE Cordless Robotic Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
$20.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67