-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
lamerie
it's laughable watching the Redmond Ruin stagger through hardware detection, network setup etc, 'Please Wait...While Windows...............<freezes>; Well Bill, I've spent the last 15 years kicking your crap into shape and I reckon I've had years of 'empty time'
I must totally agree. I thought exactly the same when I installed Windows for someonesome days ago... It becomes so obvious when you are used to Knoppix. Come on... Preparing installation, Installing, Detecting hardware, Rebooting, Deleting temporary files, Preparing for first launch, Activating, Hotfixing, Phoning home, Messing up Registry... and finally... Annoying.
How could we ever use that stuff?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 07:22 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2003, 04:28 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99