-
Mount USB CD?DVD writer?
I have a Samsung USB CD/DVD writer. I cannot seem to get knoppix 3.7 to detect it, or if it was detected, determine how to mount it. It does not show up on the KDE desktop or in devices window in the home directory. I need some rather specific steps, as I am mostly a newbie, although I do understand a few things about how drives and partitions are mounted at this point. Actually, USB devices seem to baffle me completely in Knoppix. I have never gotten a USB device to work
Similar Threads
-
By acalafra in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-22-2007, 01:04 AM
-
By slingshot in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-10-2007, 08:16 PM
-
By phsieh in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 03:03 PM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By konik134 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 08:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99