-
Senior Member
registered user
[klik] Lphoto

Now also for Knoppix - http://klik.berlios.de/
-
Senior Member
registered user
This is pretty cool. I just installed it. I've searched for a long time to find a tool in linux that lets one easily remove red eye. This was really frustrating to me because there are lots of apps that do this in Windows but none (that I could find) in linux. I eventually just ended up getting rid of red eye by manually touching up the photo in gimp. Lphoto has a nice red eye removal tool and it seems to work well for me.
One question. I had heard that lindows/linspire removed the source for lphotos and ltunes after first making them available. That true or you just using the files that lindows first made available?
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
aay
One question. I had heard that lindows/linspire removed the source for lphotos and ltunes after first making them available. That true or you just using the files that lindows first made available?
Lphoto is GPL and the source can still be downloaded directly from Lindows:
http://software.lindows.com/emptypoo...dows0.1.tar.gz
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
probono

Originally Posted by
aay
One question. I had heard that lindows/linspire removed the source for lphotos and ltunes after first making them available. That true or you just using the files that lindows first made available?
Lphoto is GPL and the source can still be downloaded directly from Lindows:
http://software.lindows.com/emptypoo...dows0.1.tar.gz
Sounds good. Glad I was mistaken.
-
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-14-2006, 12:04 AM
-
By glimpse in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 01:43 AM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By Sgeo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2004, 04:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95