Never mind. I figured out how to install Azureus. Dang...this has been like starting from scratch. Reminds me of using my first pc in the early '90's. Everything was such a puzzle...and now it is again...lol.
Obs.
Hi,
I've searched the archives and apparently bittorrent is on 3.4. However I can't seem to figure it out. One post suggested that the torrent files be associated with '/usr/bin/btdownloadgui. I did that but get a depedency error...Error: Could not load wxPython...libwxgtk2.3-python
apt-get can't find either of these files.
Any suggestions or a better way? Am I even close to solving this?...lol.
Thx much,
Obs
Never mind. I figured out how to install Azureus. Dang...this has been like starting from scratch. Reminds me of using my first pc in the early '90's. Everything was such a puzzle...and now it is again...lol.
Obs.

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00