Hi:
Ok, I don't know what knoppix version are you using (3.4 16-05-04, 10-05-04...) If you are using the 07-05-04 one, you have to boot like this:
boot: knoppix26 noscsi lang=your_language dma
If works in all the computers I have used it.
So try it.![]()
Hi,
Using a CD, I have no trouble booting the 2.4 kernel with knoppix 3.4.
But, I can not get the 2.6 kernel to boot properly.
I have tried both the "knoppix26" and the "linux26" boot codes but always hang up with the "kernel panic: attempt to kill init" error.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Hi:
Ok, I don't know what knoppix version are you using (3.4 16-05-04, 10-05-04...) If you are using the 07-05-04 one, you have to boot like this:
boot: knoppix26 noscsi lang=your_language dma
If works in all the computers I have used it.
So try it.![]()

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00