Never mind. I figured out how to install Azureus. Dang...this has been like starting from scratch. Reminds me of using my first pc in the early '90's. Everything was such a puzzle...and now it is again...lol.
Obs.
Hi,
I've searched the archives and apparently bittorrent is on 3.4. However I can't seem to figure it out. One post suggested that the torrent files be associated with '/usr/bin/btdownloadgui. I did that but get a depedency error...Error: Could not load wxPython...libwxgtk2.3-python
apt-get can't find either of these files.
Any suggestions or a better way? Am I even close to solving this?...lol.
Thx much,
Obs
Never mind. I figured out how to install Azureus. Dang...this has been like starting from scratch. Reminds me of using my first pc in the early '90's. Everything was such a puzzle...and now it is again...lol.
Obs.

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Crucial 16GB DDR4 3200MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM Memory Module CT16G4SFRA32A.C8FF
$55.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Crucial RAM 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 MHz CL22 Desktop Memory CT2K16G4DFRA32A
$124.99
64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200MHz Sk Hynix RAM 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA HMAA4GS6CJR8N-XN
$310.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00
Kingston 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-19200 2400MHz Memory Module KCP424SD8/16
$55.00