I have 2 CD's on my system: a DVD and a CDRW drive (IDE-CD Rewritable 2X2X6 Rev 3.01)
I can boot from the DVD drive but keep getting read errors when trying to boot from the CDRW drive. It seems that it does not recognize the part of the CD over 650M. Now the ISO was burned on this very drive so I don't see why it cannot load from it now. It obviously wrote the part over the 650M line since I can read the CD it on my other drive. I can boot other systems from this drive that do not go over the 650M line.
I would like to boot from this drive so I can play DVD's on the other drive.
Any suggestions?
Thank you for your help.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$75.99
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$59.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00