I found the trick!
My boot manager is GRUB, not LILO. In the /etc/lilo.conf built from knoppix_install I found the solution: ramdisk_size=100000
Now I have appended this to the grub/menu.lst and I am happy ()
Hi,
I am using a hd installation from Knoppix 3.4( (2004.05.17) with Kernel 2.6.5
It works fine, but the root-filesystem is not journailed
dmesg issues:
I have inspected initrd.img-2.6.5:Code:RAMDISK: Compressed image found at block 0 RAMDISK: incomplete write (-28 != 32768) 4194304 EXT2-fs warning (device hda4): ext2_fill_super: mounting ext3 filesystem as ext2
All files ot the initrd-image a readable (I copied them after mount -o loop into a tar-archive)
Question: Has anyyone this error too?
du issues (all files of the initrd): 9961
Where do I found the size of the ramdisk?
Greetings from Munich
Jones
I found the trick!
My boot manager is GRUB, not LILO. In the /etc/lilo.conf built from knoppix_install I found the solution: ramdisk_size=100000
Now I have appended this to the grub/menu.lst and I am happy ()

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00