I now have 3.4 installed on my hd. I'm wondering if there is a way to have Knoppix automatically boot into kernl 2.65 without having to choose
between 2.4 and 2.6 using the Knoppix GUI at boot?
TIA, Jesse
I now have 3.4 installed on my hd. I'm wondering if there is a way to have Knoppix automatically boot into kernl 2.65 without having to choose
between 2.4 and 2.6 using the Knoppix GUI at boot?
TIA, Jesse

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$63.99
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00