-
Knoppix installation...
It seems I've installed Knoppix on a hdd partition correctly, but for some reason, the boot floppy made by the process never works! And now I have the install on the parition, but I can't boot it! I tried GAG, but it doesn't detect a boot sector or something. I installed LILO on the partition so I didnt replace the MBR. So whats up?
Similar Threads
-
By AJones in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 05:20 AM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By jan.tw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 07:40 PM
-
By rue-bock in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 09:09 PM
-
By corrosion in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Lot of 5 Samsung PM9B1 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD MZVL4256HBJD SSD
$200.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung GALAXY BOOK GO 5G NP545XLA 30 Pins Screen Replacement LCD LED Display
$49.95